Monday, February 27, 2006

(linux) Resample Wav Files

I wanted to burn "Empty" album from God Lives Underwater, so I saw the .wav files couldn't be burned at first. It was because sometimes the sampling rate of the .wav's has to be resampled. I used to use glame for this, but it stopped working for me...

So I found this while searching on google "resample wav files linux":
"sox track01.wav -r 44100 track01-new.wav resample"

from: http://www.linux.com/howtos/MP3-CD-Burning/audio.shtml

I just manually changed the track01.wav and track01-new.wav to the actual file names. And whala, it worked. I burned the cd with K3b because xcdroast threw me a very weird msg, and that was that.

Mission Accomplished,
David eMC

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?